Who We Are
At Ponder Financial Group, our objective is to build life-long relationships with our clients. That relationship – built on trust and clearly set expectations – is what helps us craft a financial roadmap as unique as each one of our clients.
Our sole purpose is to help you arrange your financial affairs in the most effective and efficient way. We hold ourselves to a fiduciary standard, always acting in the best interest of our clients. We treat your money with the same care and thoughtfulness that we would our own.
We believe in strong personal interactions on an ongoing basis, not just at the beginning of the relationship. We rely on real conversations, not industry jargon. We feel that the best financial decisions come from deep understanding on both of our parts.
Our process is a collaborative one. As they say, it takes a village. As appropriate we will coordinate with your other professional advisors, such as attorneys and accountants, to further our ability to assist you and create appropriate solutions.
Some details about our firm
- Ponder Financial Group began serving clients in 1990.
- We are an Independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- We provide fee based Wealth Management services - Investment Management and Financial Planning. We believe that this puts us both on the same side of the table. Growing your portfolio benefits us both. It is also easy to understand - you know what you are paying for and how.
- For our client’s investment accounts, we use Institutional Custodians to hold and safeguard your assets, execute trades and prepare monthly or quarterly statements.
- We are business owners- we understand and have a strong dedication to client service and satisfaction.
- We are committed to continuing education and keeping up to date on current research, tax and estate law changes, and economic trends and events.
We invite you to experience the Ponder Financial Group difference.